Monday, July 21, 2008

Friends are Great!

I had been sick for several weeks and i had been really feeling like i was missing out on the friends thing. I had two wonderful friends check in on me several times and make sure i didn't need anything. I love you both for that and i think you know who you are. Isn't it funny how you don't really realize who your real friends are until you are down. Really makes you realize what wonderful friends you have.

Well, I finally was able to get out of the house after being in bed for almost 2 weeks. I went out to a bunco it was so much fun and i really needed to get out. Then on sunday we went to a BBQ at my friend Shanz house. This is when i really realized what wonderful friends we have. I am not only making friends for me and my kids but i am also making friends for my hubby. I am loving this. Its Awesome! Friends really Rock! I have some of the best friends a girl could want. I am going to add just a few of my wonderful couple friends. We love you all. Thanks for being such awesome people.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love bunco, too! Check out my site, it has lots of free bunco stuff.

Dawn Endres said...

We love you guys!

We had so much fun at the BBQ.

I always love seeing you.

You put a great big smile on my face every time I see you.

Chelsea said...

Awww! :) I'm glad you are feeling better.