Monday, November 2, 2009

Ok, so I have not updated my blog in almost a year. I am so very sorry. I will try to keep up with it.

Its been a very busy year. Everyone is doing great just very busy. Ashton started Kindergarten this Aug. It started out pretty bad and sad but has turned out to be wonderful. He loves it now and is doing so good. All the other kids are doing great in school this year too. Melinda is in 6th grade now and in middle school. She has all honor classes and is keeping A's in all classes. She is loving Choir this year too and still loves dancing. Stephanie is now in high school and loves it. Jacob is still in College and is doing great this year.

1 comment:

Dawn Endres said...

I'm so glad everyone is doing well in school! That's awesome! I missed seeing your blog updates. Glad you're back!! Yeah!